Surf Mei Mei teams up with SurfHealthandFitness.com again to give you a full body surfers’ workout!
Full body surf workout
Circuit workout x 3 with
4 exercises – 1 min intervals
1. 3DLunge Matrix.
2. Surf Squats.
3. Knee to opposite Elbow from Plank.
4. Duck-dive Caterpillar.
1. 3D Lunge Matrix: Forward lunge (north), Reverse Lunge (south), side lunge (east), Curtsy Lunge (west) – repeat for 1 min
1b. Swap legs and repeat.
2. Surf squats: A deep squat – imagine you are trying to fit into a barrel at the bottom of the squat then stand tall and repeat on the other side. Keep it stylish and smooth.
3. Knee to opposite elbow from a plank: Begin in a plank and bring your knee to touch your opposite elbow, alternate sides.
4. Duck-dive Caterpillar: Start in a downward facing dog position and dive down towards the floor scooping your chest forward just above the floor and up into arched position – then press up to a cat stretched plank – repeat. Imagine you are duck-diving deep under a wave.
Thanks to Surf Healthy and Fitness from NYC and With Love From Paradise from Hawaii for making this fitness video possible!
All images are originated by Surf Mei Mei
We empower and mentor women worldwide through mind-opening experiences.
Please ‘like” Surf Mei Mei on Facebook, and support Surf Mei Mei by becoming a Sponsor or Contributor.
Email us at email@example.com
Instagram/Facebook/Twitter: Surf Mei Mei
Copyright: © 2014 SURFMEIMEI.COM. All rights reserved.