6 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp agave or honey
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup Nuts, seeds and berries of your choice
1. Melt cacao butter and cacao powder in a double boiler.
2. Add sweetener
3. Remove from heat
4. Add nuts berries and seeds
5. Mix well and pour into silicon moulds
6. Allow to cool in fridge / freezer for a few hours
7. Always serve chilled as they melt easily!
p.S. don’t let best go over 50F when melting cacao butter
All images are originated by Surf Mei Mei
We empower and mentor women worldwide through mind-opening experiences.
Please ‘like” Surf Mei Mei on Facebook, and support Surf Mei Mei by becoming a Sponsor or Contributor.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram/Facebook/Twitter: Surf Mei Mei
Copyright: © 2014 SURFMEIMEI.COM. All rights reserved.